janes creations

janes creations

Monday 6 July 2015

anything goes - summer

Hi and welcome to my blog


Today we have a new challenge over at UK Besties 
 anything goes with the option of Summer


 I have used this lovely Bestie image you can find her here


The card today is a 6 x 6  card layered with pink
  and some lovely papers I found in my stash

the image is coloured with copics
e44,43,42 and 41
bv11,00 and 00
ro5,02,01 and 00
 
I die cut the image and layered her with matching paper

The flowers are die cut and  made by me with love
I added a few gems
hope you like it
love Jane 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. so pretty jane love the colours - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card as always Jane ..love the image she is just gorgeous...Christine :) xxx

    ReplyDelete