janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 15 August 2015

apple blossom

Good morning and welcome to my blog
 
Today I am using the  new papers  and 3D image
that Sherri has designed for us

They can be purchased here in the  Bestie Shop   as a download or as a paper pack
here is what I did with mine

For the image I used the 3D effect
the card is 6 x 6 and layered with white pearl card
 and layered with some of the lovely papers from this pack  
I used the tags and attached them with a tiny peg
I added some lovely rolled rosed made with love by me

hope you like it and it inspires you all
hugs Jane
xx 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, love the combination of papers you have used in this card, so pretty. That peg is so cute too, great idea.
    Love, Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, This is a beautiful card. I love the layers you have created with that gorgeous paper and your flowers are gorgeous... Really lovely idea to use a pretty little peg too...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jane, love this little cutie. Beautiful papers and love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jane. Fabulous image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous Jane love how you have used the lovely new papers - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane this is a gorgeous card the image is stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete