janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 1 August 2015

Kyoko Super Hero

Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight
The image I have chosen is Kyoko Super Hero
you will find her here
I just adore these images 


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with Kraft card 
and some lovely  paper from  my pad  from Kaisercraft
I coloured the image with copics

          e37,35,33,31 and 30
   g24,21 and 20
   y26,23 and 21
e55,53 51 and 50

I die cut the image  with a border to match
I then layered  some more pieces with matching paper
I added a beautiful die cut flower made with love by me
I added a Sue Wilson Bow

I added a  sentiment layered with the same paper and card


Hope you like it
hugs Jane

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the image and great colouring,love the layout and layers-Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete