janes creations

janes creations

Friday 4 September 2015

Pop Star Suzy


Hi and welcome to my blog
 
This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge Anything Goes #40
The image I used  is called Pop Star Suzy
 She is just so cute

The card is 6 x 6 and layered with kraft card 
and some lovely  paper from my  new Kaiserkraft pad

I coloured the image with copics

Hair e29,27 25 and 21
Green g24,21 and 20
Yellow y26,23 and 21


I die cut the image and added a matching border
I die cut 2 rectangles and layered them with some matching papers
I added some beautiful die cut flowers made with love by me 
I used a beautiful fan shaped die behind the flowers
the sentiment was cut from the paper pad
Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

this card is entered into the following challenges
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/


3 comments:

  1. Jane, this is a beautiful card. The image is lovely and your colouring and colour choice wonderful. I really like all the pretty details you have added too.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane this is a stunning card the image and the colours are beautiful, Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great coloring! :) Thanks for playing along at Creative Fingers! Sorry about the late comment! Good luck in the draw ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete