janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 3 October 2015

Dracula Damsel

Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight
The image I have chosen is Dracula Damsel
you will find it  here
I love these images 

The card is 6 x 6 and layered with black card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics

   rv95,93 and 91
c7,5,3,1 and 0
I added some pearls to her hair
I used wink of stella pen on her  dress edge



I die cut the image with a border to match
I then layered  another 2 pieces with matching papers
I added some die cut bats
and some beautiful die cut flowers made with love by me

I added a  sentiment layered with the same paper and card


Hope you like it
hugs Jane


1 comment:

  1. Jane, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is absolutely gorgeous and i love your wonderful card design.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete