janes creations

janes creations

Thursday 8 October 2015

Howdy Yal

Hi and welcome to my blog

Today's card is  inspiration  for Karleigh Sue
My image is  Howdy Yal and you can find her here
don't you just love her she is sexy but cute



The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
and some lovely  papers from my stash

I coloured the image with copics
e29,25 and 21
r85,83 and 81
bg18,57 and 53


I die cut the image oval with a matching border
I added 2 rectangles layered with matching papers
I added a  sentiment printed from the computer
and layered with the same  card
I added 3 flowers 
with beautiful gems for their centres


the bow is from a Sue Wilson die



Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx
 check out  http://karleighsuechallenge.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jane this is stunning I love the image and the colours you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete