janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 7 May 2016

Juelz Pixie

 Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight 

The image I have chosen is Juelz Pixie
you will find it here 





The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream  card 
and some lovely  paper from  my new pad
I coloured the image with copics

e44,43 42 and 41
g24,12 and 20
r21,12 01 and 00
I die cut the image square with a border to match
I then layered  another  2 squares with matching papers

I added  some die cut leaves and  flowers and a few gems




Hope you like it
 hugs Jane

3 comments:

  1. Oh my this is a beauty Jane the image is so pretty so is the card design and colours, super, super make
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card I love the images and the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete