janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 15 October 2016

Marcel

Hi and welcome to my blog
Todays card is for Scrappers Delight 
mid month inspiration
the image is called Marcel


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with grey card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics


bg15,13 and 11
c5,3 and 1
I die cut the image and added a matching border
I use 2 more rectangles layered with matching paper

I used a sentiment printed from my computer
and some rolled flowers
I used some tiny pearls 


 Hope you like it
 hugs Jane
 xx

check out
Scrappers Delight  Facebook challenge

http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/ 






3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the colours, papers and design.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous and gorgeous project here Jane. I love your colours and design is so beautiful. You have coloured your image to perfection. Great card, I love it. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is amazing. I love the colors and your design on your project! Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete