janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 5 November 2016

Anna-Mae school

Hi and welcome to my blog


Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight 
anything goes challenge
Anna-Mae School


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with raspberry card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics

e27,23and21
bg34,32 and 11
e53,51 and 50
r21 and 01

 
I die cut the image with a border to match
I then layered another 2 rectangles with matching papers

I added some beautiful die cut flowers
and a die cut bow

the sentiment was printed from my computer

 Hope you like it
 hugs Jane
 xx

check out

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    I saw your post on FB at Kit and Clowder and thougt I would pop over and come and visit your blog. I'm a new follower. Hope have a peek at my blog too :)
    Love your card ! Very lovely colouring !
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love your design, coloring and patterned papers used. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous card. Love the designer and papers used and love your gorgeous image which has been coloured so nicely. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE Jane, how cute is she, a gorgeous card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete