janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 22 April 2017

Fruity Babes Jack


Hi and welcome to my blog
Todays card is for Scrappers Delight 
mid month inspiration  


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics

r44,43,42,and 41
e55,53 and 51
r85,83 and 81
bg96,93 and 90

I die cut the image and added a matching border
I added some squares with matching papers

I used a beautiful die cut  border

and added some tiny pearls 
the sentiment was printed from my computer

 Hope you like it
 hugs Jane


3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love it. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is a great layered card and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge blog this week for our die cut challenge and I hope you will play along with us again!
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love the image and mixture of patterned papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Morgan's ArtWorld!

    ReplyDelete